• Sawtooth core analogue oscillator
• 1V/octave, Coarse and Fine pitch controls• Oscillator hard sync
• Linear FM with attenuator
• Individual outputs for Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth and Square waveforms
• CV controllable ‘timbre’ wave folder with dedicated output
Individual outputs for square, sawtooth, triangle and sine waves, plus the additional wavefolder output.
The wavefolder uses the Tòna’s sine wave, and folds its peaks back and forth several times in order to create complex harmonic overtone patterns. Controllable via a smooth action 30mm fader, the wavefolder control gives high precision control when sweeping through a wide spectrum of overtones. The fold amount can also be directly controlled with CV, scalable with an inbuilt attenuator.
The Tòna can be frequency modulated at a dedicated linear FM input with its own built in attenuator. Rising edge pulses will reset the sawtooth core’s waveform cycle allowing for hard sync to a primary oscillator signal.
With a negative DC offset at the 1V/octave or linear FM input, the frequency range can be descended into LFO territories while retaining stability over all output waveforms.