BITRAZER is a unique modular effect combining intense bit and sample rate crushing effects and unprecedented control and flexibility. Able to be used as a tabletop unit or as a Eurorack module, and with an array of CV/Gate inputs, this compact 21 HP unit has a wide range of uses from studio production to live performance. Not only for modular synth users, BITRAZER is perfect for keyboard players, guitarists, DJs or any adventurous musician looking to expand their sound. Carefully crafted in Japan, BITRAZER has large, ultra-smooth controls with over 16 million steps of resolution and is fully re-programmable via computer, smartphone or tablet.
BITRAZER is an intense bit and sample rate crusher effect that can add edgy character or create total sonic mayhem. Using the large comfortable controls or standard 1/8″ patch cables, you can independently control the sample rate, filter type, cutoff, resonance, bit depth, and signal bypass. Both the sample rate and filter cutoff parameters have input level controls for adjusting the modulation range when controlled from an external source. Two inputs and two outputs make BITRAZER a stereo-capable, 24bit/96kHz audio interface for Eurorack systems and AIRA Link USB compatibility gives it single-cable, plug and play connectivity with the MX-1 Mix Performer.
- Intense bit and sample rate destruction
- CV/Gate parameter control including sample rate, bit depth, and filter
- Tabletop unit or 21 HP Eurorack module using AC adaptor or Eurorack power
- 24-bit knobs with over 16 million steps of resolution
- Re-programmable via Mac, PC, iOS, Android application
- 15 patchable submodules, expandable with free updates
- 2 inputs and 2 outputs with dual-mono or stereo capability
- AIRA Link compatible
- 24bit/96kHz audio interface
- Carefully crafted in Japan
450 mA +12V
0 mA -12V
0 mA 5V
59 mm deep