‘Akemie’s Taiko’ is an authentic complete FM synthesis based drum voice created using original Yamaha IC’s. It builds on the same technology used in the mighty Akemie’s Castle but in a more complete triggered voice form featuring both signal generation and envelope shaping.
The module provides CV and direct control over a number of FM parameters including algorithm selection, operator release envelopes, ratios, waveforms & feedback. This gives a massive range of unique sounds.
The voice is able to track 1 volt per octave allowing it to be used for melodic lines as well as percussion. Also optional ‘frequency ramps’ can be enabled for additional audio effects.
The drum voice includes a trigger input as well as accent and choke trigger inputs to add further expressive and rhythmic control.
- Complete drum voice with authentic 4 Operator / 6 Algorithm / 8 Waveform / Feedback FM
- Full voltage control including Algorithm selection.
- Inbuilt envelopes with separate release control of FM carriers and modulator.
- Tracks 1v per octave for melody lines.
- Optional Frequency ‘ramps’ for for further effects and FM
- Trigger, accent and choke trigger inputs.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Skiff friendly.
- Designed and Made in the UK.
- Can tear holes in space time.
Supply: +/-12V (Reverse voltage protection)
Current Draw: ~70ma
Size: 18 HP
Depth: 32mm (including power header)