Simply put, Arpitecht is a voltage controlled Quantizer and rhythmic arpeggio generator. As one of WMD’s most musical modules to date, Arpitecht is designed to be an inspiring tool for the modular musician.
With the Arpitecht, you can create intricate melodies that span 8 octaves, imply chord changes, instant acid basslines, evolving generative sequences, and, using the Triad expander, polyphonic chord generation.
The Arpitecht features 16 scales, each with a unique set of “note masks” offering hundreds of note combinations with the ability to dial in via knobs on the front panel or CV. 32 rhythm patterns and 32 slide patterns all with CV control let you feed a static clock into it and get unique, evolving patterns of gates and note changes.
- Voltage controlled Quantizer and Arpeggio Generator.
- 16 scales
- Hundreds of note combinations possible
- Inspiring to creativity and easy to “land” somewhere new
- 8 octave range
- Intuitive front panel and “keyboard” LED layout
- Rhythm and Slide Rhythm options for added variety to your arpeggio
Width: 12 hp
Power @+12V: 70 mA
Power @-12V: 35mA