The CS-8 VCF02 is a very versatile, fully analogue, programmable and voltage- controlled filter (VCF). It is capable of processing all sorts of audio signals. It is designed for mounting into a 3U Eurorack with an internal +/- 12V power supply.
This module is capable of producing 121 different filter types (27 low-pass, 18 high-pass, 13 band-pass, and 63 all-pass/notch/phase-type filters). External control voltages can be used to control all functions, thus the CS-8 VCF02 can be remote-controlled by sequencers, foot pedals/switches etc. The CS-8 VCF02 features some unique and very powerful functions that are entirely new to voltage-controlled filter modules such as emphasize, 2nd harmonic distortion, and drop.
The CS-8 VCF02 features a unique “layer cake” design. This way, its installation depth is reduced to a minimum, compared to other Eurorack modules.
Design and implementation meet highest technical standards concerning usability, sound quality, and signal-to-noise ratio. The front panel is made from an anodised and printed piece of aluminium sheet metal of 2 mm gauge. The entire design and production work was done in Germany.
- 121 different filter modes (27 low pass, 18 high pass, 13 band pass, 63 all pass/notch/phaser settings).
- Super warm, crystal clear and very musical sound with a lot of saturation possible.
- Input drive-led and output clip-led!
- Total remote control of all filter types via control voltage.
- 4x simultaneous true ring modulation effects (filter tap output x -1/+1 rectangle extraction).
- 3 new (and never seen before) parameters: emphasis, 2nd harmonic distortion and drop make this filter absolutely unique.
- 13 cv inputs for filter mode/cutoff frequency/resonance-emphasis/2nd harmonic distortion means lots of control.
- 2 audio inputs with +20 db gain boost and phase reverse.
150 mA +12V
150 mA -12V
0 mA 5V
33 mm Depth