- Single row Eurorack module space (3U) with additional 1U row along the top for mounting all sorts of essential utility modules.
- Super strong extruded aluminum design
- Highly resilient surface finish that has been anodized and sandblasted
- Threaded inserts allow for modules to be mounted with standard M3 screws (no sliding nuts!)
- Pairs of slots run along the three sides of the case. Each slot is sized to allow for M3 nuts or M3 Hex Head bolts to slide in the space. Perfect for attaching all sorts of interesting accessories and linking together multiple cases (both coming soon!)
- A pair of custom extruded rubber “feet” come fitted on the bottom slots of the case. This rubber can be slid out when you remove an end cheek and then positioned on the front side of the case so that you can stand the cases vertically.
- Power supply is mounted to a pair of inside bottom rails and can be re-positioned by loosening the fastening nuts and sliding the whole assembly left or right.
- Options to mount power entry and switch on the side cheek or in a 1U panel (optional extra cheeks without switch/jack holes are available)
- All three sizes of cases come with our high wattage, low noise, star power TPS series powered busboards and Meanwell AC/DC adapters.
- 30 Watt integrated switching power supply
- Low impedance star distribution due to 4 layer PCB
- +12V output at 1.5A, -12V output at 1.5A, +5V output at 1A
- Triple 120° phased controller for low induced noise
- Output short circuit protection and foldback current limiting
- Output overvoltage protection from transient overshooting
- Soft start for controlled start up operation
- +/-1% output voltage accuracy
- two 2-pin molex headers for access to +5V bus (great for attaching special accessories like the USB Power 1U module)