- stereo group output for both return signals and any connected channel (or to output only the pre fader sum of the stereo return signals via 2 jumpers on the back of the module)
- mono outputs for both 2 sends that sum all incoming audio routed from the connected channels
- dual mono or stereo input for both of the 2 returns (input impedance > 20KΩ mono / > 40KΩ stereo)
- stereo VCAs with attenuators for both of the 2 returns (CV input impedance 100 KΩ ±10%). Without any CV applied and all pot at maximum, gain scale, referred to group return inputs, is 9 dB on group output (jumpers allowing output of sum of channels and return)
- stereo peak LED
- MUTE + PFL latching buttons with LED and solo in place SAFE switch with LED
Current draw detail
Maximum drawing with heavy driven output onto low impedance load
For best performances, we suggest to keep at least a 25% margin on current draw.
- Link to pdf manualhttp://frap.tools/mixer/
- 80 mA +12V
- 75 mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- 43 mm Depth
Each Group contains a pair of Link Cables from 1 Group to 4 Channels.