The CGM is designed to be flexible. A standalone single channel works as a top-class VCA with a final volume potentiometer. Add a group, and you can start getting the advantage of the two send&return and a stereo out. Add more channels to a group (up to 8) to take advantage of the MUTE & SOLO functions. Add a master then to use your headphones with the MAIN OUT, the PFL, or mix between them. The master module also let you manage multiple “channels -> group” configuration.
Each master module manages up to 4 group. Each group manages up to 8 channels. This means that each CGM system is capable of 8 send/return and 32 channels, with the highest quality possible.
mono input (impedance > 25KΩ)
- CV controlled VCA with attenuator, peak LED and a soft creamy saturation
- mono direct output with pre/post fader switch
- VCAs with attenuators and pre/post fader switch for both sends
- CV and attenuator for PAN
- all CV inputs impedance is 100 KΩ ±10%
- MUTE +SOLO in place +PFL as latching buttons + LED
Current draw detail
Maximum drawing with heavy driven output onto low impedance load
For best performances, we suggest to keep at least a 25% margin on current draw.
Link to pdf manual
- 80 mA +12V
- 80 mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- 43 mm Depth