The beating heart of your modular system. The module generates several clock signals simultaneously and it has advanced features (tap tempo, shuffle, divide) both for controlled, rhythmic music production and for experiments with high level of uncertainty.
- Clock output with BPM input via encoder or tap-tempo button
- Divided clock output (/16, /8, /4, /3, /2, x2, x4, x8, x16)
- Shuffling Clock output with adjustable shuffle level and clock multiplication (x2, x4, x8, x16)
- Random Clock output with adjustable output rate
- Voltage controlled clock rate
- BPM indicator
- External Clock input with BPM indication
- Inputs/outputs are protected against over-voltage
- Diode protection on reversed power supply
Erica Black series are high-end modules with unique functionality. Only the highest quality components are used and all inputs and outputs are protected against undesired overvoltage. When designing the Black Series, we did not economise on the module width, we put design and usability first. Big knobs are assigned to functions that make difference in sound. The Erica Black series are a range of modules that together make an entire synthesizer.
40 mA +12V
5 mA -12V
? mA 5V
25 mm deep