Trinity is a universal musical instrument and original sounding modular groovebox. It can function as any type of digital synthesizer, sequencer, controller, arpeggiator or almost anything that can be programmed into a micro-controller. Trinity is designed to be connected and combined with other Trinities of different functions in a chain, so that you can create your own music making environment. It is ready to communicate with the outer world via MIDI and different sync and CV methods using MIDI Bastl. We are musicians passionate about exploring new fields of sonic experience – we already developed 4 different instruments for Trinity which work great together. They are sequencer, drum synthesizer, polyphonic synthesizer and monophonic FM synthesizer.…and there is many more to come!
Mono FM is experimental monophonic FM synthesizer equipped with 1 oscillator, 3 modulators and LFO.
INSTRUMENT SPECIFIC FEATURES
- experimental monophonic FM synthesizer
- 8 different sound for each preset
- 6 presets
- 1 carrier oscillator with pitch tuned in semitones
- 3 modulation oscillators with adjustable harmonic multiple of carrier frequency, detune and amount of modulation
- 8 algorithms of oscillator configuration
- 3 wavetables for all oscillators (sine, saw, white noise)
- LFO with adjustable rate, resolution, amount, destination on different parameters and 8 different shapes
- exchange sounds between more Mono FM Synths by SysEx message
- MIDI native by side connectors, note, CC support, thru
- MIDI connector by connecting MIDI Bastl by the side