CV Trinity has 6 independent channels with CV outputs and each of them can be set to AUTOMATION, LFO or ADSR. Each channel also has an CV INPUT. Selected output outputs copy of channel that is just selected for editing and drives indication LED. Use SELECT buttons for selecting the channel and knobs for adjusting its parameters. Pressing the mode button changes between the modes. Clock OUT can be adjusted by holding select button and turning the top knob. Clk OUT is normalized to Clock IN
Automation is 32 step voltage memory with adjustable amount of linear interpolation. Hold record button and turn RECORD knob to adjust the automation curve. Clock input advances to next automation step.
LFO has RATE that goes up to audiorate, XOR waveshaping and SHAPE selection with ramp, triangle, inverted ramp, flopping ramp, flopping triangle and stepped random voltage source with smoothing. The random signal can be looped. LFO can by synchronized to clock input (different divisions/multiplications are than set with the RATE knob). CV input controls the RATE of the LFO.
ADSR uses CV input as GATE input for triggering the envelope. It can be liner or exponential, it can be looped and it can either work in ADSR mode or AHR mode. DECAY is set to same value as RELEASE.
- 6 independent modulation channels
- CV input and CV output per channel
- Select OUT outputs current selected modulation channel with indication LED
- Each channel can be either AUTOMATION, LFO or ADSR
- AUTOMATION: clocked 32 step memory with adjustable linear interpolation and quantization options
- LFO: rate, xor waveshape, shape (ramp, inverted ramp, triangle, flopping ramp, flopping triangle, stepped random with smoothing and looping), sync
- ADSR: attack, sustain , decay set to same value as release, linear or exponential, looping mode, attack-hold-release mode
- Jumpers to select 0-5V or 0-10V range for each CV input
- Clock input
- Clock generator output normalized to clock input
5 mA +12V
50 mA -12V
0 mA 5V
35 mm deep