ABC is simple 6 channel signal mixer. It has 6 inputs A,B,C,D,E and F and two outputs A+B+C which is mixed in to the D+E+F output if nothing is inserted in the A+B+C jack. ABC is designed to mix audio signals but can be modified to mix CV signals instead. There are 6 solder jumpers from the back side which can be connected to turn the abc mix into CV mixer.
There are 3 jumpers on the back side which would normalize inputs A to D, B to E and C to F which can be useful if you would like to use the abc mix as a 3 channel stereo mixer (using both outputs and having separate volume control for left and right channel).
- 6 channel mixer
- 6 inputs A,B,C,D,E,F
- 2 outputs A+B+C and D+E+F (A+B+C is mixed into D+E+F if no jack is inserted in A+B+C)
- 3 jumpers to select normalisation of inputs A to D, B to E, C to F (useful for stereo mixing)
- Inputs are AC coupled
- There are solder jumpers for changing the inputs to DC coupling (than it can be used for mixing CV signals)
- Front panel from oak wood
- Handmade in Brno, Czech republic
35mm deep (skiff friendly)
current: +12 <10mA, -12 <10mA
PTC fuse and diode protected 10 pin power connector