Voltage-Controlled Variable Filter, inspired by the original MS-20 filter.
- Two independent filters, a High-Pass and a Low-Pass with dedicated audio inputs and outputs.
- Besides individual outputs the HP and LP are also sent to a voltage-controlled Mix between the HP and LP filters.
- Both Cutoff and Resonance are voltage-controlled with dedicated cv attenuator pots.
- Switch for selecting between normal cutoff behaviour and an adjustable Smooth circuit to simulate a vactrol behaviour for cutoff control.
- Switch for setting filters Filters in Parallel (independent) or Series (HP > LP).
- Inspired by the Oscar synthesizer we added a Coupling switch to tie the HP Cutoff control to the LP Cutoff control, in this case the LP cutoff controls act as an offset from HP setting.
- Three position switch selects different resonance clipping paths: diodes / no clipping / leds.
- Both filters features a post Distortion/Fuzz circuit that adds extra harmonics adds an even deeper growl or extra gritiness to it.
- All audio outputs (HP, Mix, LP) feature a switch for choosing phase output, allowing additive or subtractive mixes.
- Three Leds monitor the amplitude of the three outputs (HP, Mix, LP).