The Rotating Clock Divider (RCD) produces eight divided clock tempos from a single input clock. The divisions range from /1 to /64, including all odd and non-standard divisions such as /3 and /17 and /62. A Rotate CV input re-assigns the division number of each jack, allowing for creative mix-ups and experimentation. A Reset input jack helps to sync/start with an external clock.
- Divide-by-1 to Divide-by-64, on 8 output jacks
- CV Rotate jack to shift divide-by amount on each jack
- CV Reset jack to reset/re-sync all jacks
- Optional break-out panels to expand functionality (Auto-reset, selectable Divide-by range, Gate/Trigger, Up/Down-counting)
- Clock Input (5V to 15V clock, rising edge triggered), max 3kHz
- CV Rotate (0V to +5V input)
- CV Reset (5V to 15V trigger)
- Divided Clock Outputs (8 jacks):
…where R is the CV Rotation.
Selectable Gate/Trigger mode
Selectable Divide range up to Divide-by-64:
Two jumper pins on the back can be pre-set with jumpers plugs, or used with (forthcoming) breakout panel.
Auto-reset will reset the divide counter every 16/24/32 clocks, which keeps the beats more “dance-able” even when using the “weird” clock divisions (3/5/6/7/9/10/11/etc..) Two jumper pins on the back can be pre-set with jumpers plugs, or used with (forthcoming) breakout panel.
60 mA +12V
0 mA -12V
0 mA 5V
48 mm deep