This is a voltage controlled oscillator (VCO) with great precision, designed to be stable even in the case of power supply fluctuations. Supplied with a octave selector of 10 positions from 32′ to 1/16′ (C0~C9).
- Even (waveshape with emphasis on the even harmonics)
- Hard sync. This forces the core to down in the event of change to zero of the input
- V/oct. Two inputs for pitch control summed to the main octave selector and the tone control.
- FM. Linear pitch control.
- PWM CV. Pulse width control summed to the potentiometer.
36 mA +12V
26 mA -12V
0 mA 5V
45 mm Depth