This is a dual Hi/Low pass filter. Inspired by the famous sallen key filter from MS-20 early version.
It has attenuverters (inverter-attenuator) as an addition to the normal CV control in Cut-Off and CV control for the resonance with a little more presence of the resonance than the original. The normal CV control for Cut-Off keeps tracking through 3 octaves.
The ‘Link’ switch connects the input of the second into the output of the first to have it in series
- Eurorack Compatible
- Can be powered with +/-12V or +/-15V without changes.
- Current needs: +12V: 40mA -12V: 35mA
- Banana or minijack connectors available
- Selectable HP/LP mode 6/12 dB
- Cutoff and resonance CV controlled.
- 17 HP / 47 mm depth
DISCLAIMER: This filter brings to your modular system the character and characteristics of early MS-20 sound: Kick-ass-rocking-dirty screams! It inherited not only it’s amazing sound, but also the MS-20 noise floor. If noise floor is an issue for you, this might not be your filter.