A very handy module for directly monitoring your system with headphones and as a convenient line level output to connect to amplifiers or recording devices.
The headphone amp is low noise and capable of driving low impedance studio headphones.
- Headphone amp capable of driving high impedance headphones via 1/4″ stereo Neutrik jack
- L and R -10dBv unbalanced line level outputs on TRS 1/4″ Neutrik jacks
- Switch for mono/stereo monitoring
- Left input normalled to Right input
- Individual level attenuators and global stereo headphone gain control
- 6pin header on back of module and ribbon cable for connecting directly to outputs of Azimuth II.
17 mA +12V
17 mA -12V
0 mA 5V
24 mm deep