- The Polaris is a 4-stage cascaded OTA filter designed by David Dixon. It builds on the lineage of the Dr. Octature and Atlantis filters, but with a totally revised core and resonance control. Along with dedicated LP, HP and BP outputs it features a configurable MULTI output capable of an unprecedented 27 different filter modes.With drive turned down the Polaris is capable of buttery smooth filtering, and the cutoff control range has been fine-tuned for playability. With the drive dialled up and the new asymmetric multi distortion circuit engaged it creates a more aggressive sound. Not content to be just a filter, the Polaris’s AP phaser mode combined with frequency modulation can be used to achieve a phaser effect.With so much versatility in a modest size, the Polaris is an ideal filter for a starter system and an excellent addition to the tonal palette of a larger modular.
- Dedicated LP, BP and HP outputs.
- MULTI output with 27 selectable filter types: 4 x LP, 5x BP, 4 x HP, 5 x Notch, 4x AP and 4 x Phaser (AP mode with inverted dry blend).
- Input drive control with soft clipping distortion.
- MULTI output asymmetric distortion.