Flexible ADSR envelope with voltage control of decay and release times. Interesting hold and repeat functions turn the envelope into a LFO with gating functions.
Classic ADSR type envelope generator. Decay and release times can be voltage controlled via a common input for positive CVs between 0 and 10V. Time ranges of the segments: Attack: 0,5mS to 10S; Decay: 2,5mS to 20S; Release: 2,5mS to 20S.
Two switches affect the behaviour of the RS-60 in different ways:
– STD/STD: Normal ADSR mode. A gate triggers and holds the envelope up to the release phase.
– HOLD/STD: hold will hold the envelope at sustain level. Signals in the gate input have no effect. A signal at the Trig/Retrig-In restarts the AD phase and keeps the envelope at sustain level until the next trigger.
– ONESHOT/STD: Press the swithc into oneshot position and you´ll fire the envelope once. trigger signals at the Trig-Retrig-In will restart th envelope only when oneshot switch is pressed.
– HOLD / GATED REPEAT and HOLD / AUTO REPEAT have the same effect. Attack and decay phases will be repeated and the module acts as a LFO. Rate is dependent on the A/D times and range from 0.003Hz to 300Hz. A gate at the Trig-Retrig-In holds the signal at 10V, without gate the LFO continues cycling.
– STD / GATED REPEAT: The envelope will onbly be looped when a gate signal is present at the Gate-Trig-in
– STD / AUTO REPEAT: A gate at the Trig-Retrig-In holds the signal at 10V, without gate the LFO continues cycling.
– ONE SHOT / GATED REPEAT and ONE SHOT / AUTO REPEAT have the same effect. the oneshot switch generates a gate and fires the envelope. A gate at the Gate-Trig-in will hold the envelope at 10V, without gate the envelope will be looped.
The envelope signal is present at two outputs A and B and it´s level can be controlled and inverted with a potentiometer.
Decay/Release CV input
Envelope output A
Envelope output B