- 4 Voices of Quantization with 10 Octaves range
- Keyboard Mode (using Buttons as triggers)
- User definable Scales: any scale is possible.
- Simple Intuitive menu with settings such as:
- User definable NOTES Intervals for Chord generation
- Quantization types: Above, Below, Ignore
- Definable Gate Out Length
- Octave Offsets
- Menu Reaction Time can be adjusted and saved.
- Assignable CV Input for Menu Functions
- 5 Diferent Scale Temperaments including Bohlen-Pierce
- Microtonal options for more than 12 notes per Octave
- Transpose through CV input
- Compatible with both Moog and Buchla Standards
- Independent Voice Fine Tunning
- Tuning Reset to 1v/perOctave
- Tuning settings safely stored in non-volatile memory.
- 11 User Presets for easy recalling User’s favorite scales and settings.
Width: 10 HP
Depth: 5.2 cm
CV inputs: ± 5v
CV outputs: +10v
Max current: 150mA
Bus Board Cable: 8 × 2 IDC (Doepfer style) connector